Remember to ask for a One Summer Banking Coalition Account!
Things to look for when opening an account:
- No overdraft (or opt out of overdraft)
- FDIC Insurance or NCUA Insurance
- Low minimum balance
- No or low fees
- Convenience (Avoid ATM fees)
- Online banking
Things to Bring:
- Social Security Number or Card (if required)
- Driver’s License or State ID (or alternate ID if accepted)
- Opening Deposit (or Note You are with One Summer & Request a Direct Deposit Form to Open Without a Deposit at Most Partners)
Participants in One Summer Chicago are encouraged to enroll in direct deposit into a bank account if possible.
If you do not have a bank account, please review the options on the BANKING OPTIONS page or visit the BANK LOCATOR.